Here’s some of my milestone moments:
- I was born in Switzerland and have visited over 60 countries, but have an American passport.
- I grew up on a hospital ship…and am the luckiest girl ever to have commissioned the world’s largest non-governmental hospital ship during a 5-day event that raised the funds to launch the ship into service in Africa.
- Am married to my Happily Ever After (Elvis walked me down the aisle before he performed our ceremony).
- Mom to three amazing kids. Who knew I’d like motherhood, or that they’d like me?
- I love technology – being called “nerd” or “geek” is a huge compliment.
- Learned to appreciate a good cigar while studying in Prague (I’ve just mortified my Dad).
- …just recently decided to quit work and travel as a family for a year. Hence this blog…
And most of all, I’m on a journey and doing my best to appreciate it, live in the present, and to learn from these moments